Winclove’s formulations are characterized by their substantial scientific background and in vitro or in vivo data. We have over 25 years of experience in researching, developing, and producing probiotic formulations in collaboration with top research institutes, universities and academic hospitals. This enables us to develop innovative multispecies probiotic formulations for many different health indications. We continuously invest in research and technologies in order to develop the most effective probiotics that ensure end-users with the best solution.
We are a very flexible partner to work with, and we are looking forward to starting a fruitful collaboration with you!
For each formulation, we extensively screen the probiotic strains and select only those strains that possess relevant probiotic characteristics. It is also possible to incorporate other, active ingredients such as vitamins, in the formulation. Our probiotic formulations are developed from a scientific background, which includes literature research and (in vitro) research.
All our probiotics are manufactured in a GMP-certified facility and tested for excellent efficacy. After production, we can guarantee a 1-2 year stability at room temperature. To insure and ensure this high quality, both our products and the manufacturing processes are controlled by certified, external laboratories.
All of our probiotic strains are naturally derived, typically of human origin, and have the QPS (Qualified Presumption of Safety) status or an extensive safety file.
Our probiotic solutions are available both as bulk deliveries and as finished products, ready to market under your own brand. We offer fully packaging in a package form of your choice; jars, sachets or tablets, it is all possible.
Key strengths of our formulations:
- Multispecies; strains have been carefully selected for compatibility
- Evidence-based; we provide in vivo and in vitro evidence
- High cell count; at least 5*108 colony-forming units (CFU)/gram
- 1-2 years stability at room temperature; no refrigeration needed
- Excellent survival of the gastro-intestinal tract
- High viability and metabolically active bacteria
- Bacterial strains are naturally derived, typically of human origin, and have the QPS (Qualified Presumption of Safety) status or an extensive safety file.
- Available both as bulk deliveries and as finished products, ready to market under your own brand.
Besides providing you with the most effective probiotics, we do not stop there. We also support our business partners in bringing the product to the market and develop marketing activities. This tailored sales support may include:
- Arranging presentations by doctors, key opinion leaders and Winclove’s scientists
- Setting up clinical trials or pilot studies
- Supporting in registration and legal issues
- Writing scientific articles for magazines and papers