Reducing antibiotic-associated side effects
- Prevents antibiotic associated diarrhoea
- Clinically proven in different populations
- Faster microbiota restoration after antibiotic use
- Reduction of GI complaints during antibiotic use
- Recommended by the WGO Global Guidelines
Effect of using Ecologic® AAD in children
Winclove initiated a collaboration with internationally renowned researchers and paediatricians Prof. Hania Szajewska and Dr. Tim de Meij and their teams. Together a a large multicentre study was done to assess the effect of using Ecologic® AAD in children*. The results were impressive, watch the video for more detail.
*Slightly modified formulation.
1. Study design
2. Study outcomes
3. In clinical practice
“I come from the academic centre of the university and I always prefer a collaboration that is independent of industry. For me, the collaboration with Winclove Probiotics is like a model of how a cooperation between the industry and academia should be.”
Prof. Hania Szajewska, Professor and Chair of PediatricsMedical University of Warsaw
Key strengths of our formulations
- Multispecies: carefully selected combination of strains and species;
- Evidence-based: we deliver both in vivo and in vitro evidence;
- In addition to clinical studies, we are carrying out patient centred research;
- PROBIOACT® Technology
- -Stable at room temperature: no refrigeration required;
- -Excellent survival of the gastrointestinal tract;
- -High viability and metabolic activity of bacteria;
- Strains have derived from humans, milk cultures or plants and have QPS-status (Qualified Presumption of Safety) or an extensive safety record;
- Available in various forms from bulk consignments to fully finished products, ready to market under private label.
- Multispecies Probiotic for the Prevention of Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea in Children. A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Multispecies probiotics promote perceived human health and wellbeing: insights into the value of retrospective studies on user experiences.
- Use of a multi-species probiotic * For the prevention of antibiotic associated diarrhea.
- Probiotics use for antibiotic-associated diarrhea: a pragmatic participatory evaluation in nursing homes.
- Effect of a multispecies probiotic on reducing the incidence of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea in children: a protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Probiotics in Clostridium difficile infection: reviewing the need for a multistrain probiotic.
- Probiotics during and after antibiotics use.
- The Effect of a Multispecies Probiotic on the Intestinal Microbiota and Bowel Movements in Healthy Volunteers Taking the Antibiotic Amoxycillin.